Boya's BY-HLM1 is an omni-directional wearable pin microphone. It features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate, providing a discreet alternative that can be located almost anywhere on a wide range of clothing and fabrics.
With 3.5mm (1/8”) connector, it’s compatible with wireless microphones, DSLR cameras, camcorders, and most devices with a 1/8" (3.5mm) mic-level input. It provides versatility of use, and is ideal for presentations, film, TV, video, theatre and more.
* Easily concealed detachable-capsule design
* Omni-directional polar pattern
* Reliable quality and low handling noise
* Lightweight and easy to position
* Pins through clothing design
* Elegant appearance and ultra-discreet
* 3.5mm jack plug
* Wide compatibility
* Includes foam windscreen and carry case.
Boya BY-HLM1 Pin Mount Wearable Microphone
• Easily concealed detachable-capsule design
• Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
• Lightweight and Ultra-discreet
• 3.5mm Jack Plug
• Wide Compatibility
Transducer: Omni-directional Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condenser Frequency Response: 50Hz-20,000Hz Sensitivity: -30±3dB(0dB=1V/Pa,at 1KHz) Output Impedence: 2.2kΩ Maximum Output: 150 mV Dynamic Range: 85 dB Plug: 3.5mm jack plug Accessories: foam windscreen, carrying pouch Dimensions(L*H*D): 39.5*22*17.5mm Cable length: 1.2m (3.9ft) Net Weight: 16g