Boya's BY-M1000 is a 34mm diaphragm condenser microphone, with sturdy all-metal housing, three selectable polar patterns, and -10dB switch design. It is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in project and professional recording applications, such as singers, songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders and home studio recordings.
The microphone offers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signal in a variety of ranges. It uses standard 24V or 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector.
* Gold-sputtered diaphragm
* Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
* Cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional polar patterns
* Wide frequency range and ultra low noise
* Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
* Includes shockmount and pop filter
* Controlled by low-cut filter switch
* 0dB ,-10 dB pad switch
* Electrically balanced output
* 3-Pin XLR plug
* 24V or 48V phantom power
* All-metal housing
* Includes 3/8" and 5/8" thread