Boya's BY-PVM1000 is a professional shotgun microphone featuring a line and gradient pick up, and with a length of 27.8cm. The mic's high directivity, low noise and transparent audio reproduction make it a well suited microphone for broadcasting, film/TV production and ENG, sound design applications and more.
Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions. Other features include transformerless design for improved pickup of transients, switchable 80Hz high-pass filter, and rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminium alloy.
Boya BY-PVM1000 Professional Shotgun Microphone
- Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
- Designed especially for use with camcorder or video DSLR
- Maximum rejection of side and rear of microphone
- Two step high-pass filter
- Low noise circuitry
- Lightweight durable construction
- Integrated foam windshield and shock mount
- Includes professional windshield, 1.5m cable and 1/4" (6.35mm) adapter
- Powered by 48V phantom power supply or one 1.5V AA battery
Polar pattern: Super-Cardioid Frequency response: 25Hz-20kHz Signal/Noise: 80dB or more Reception sensitivity:
-33dB±1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa,1KHz
-56 dB re 1V/Pa(1.0mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
48V phantom or 1.5 AA battery