Boya's BY-WFM12 is a 12-Channel VHF Wireless Microphone System, capturing audio with smartphones, DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders, PCs and more. This system is ideal for interviews, film making, business presentations or other applications that require portability.
The transmitter has two MIC sockets, allowing the use of two microphones at the same time. Both the receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to use, offering flexibility without sacrificing high-quality audio, while operating at a range of up to 40m away without obstacles.
Boya BY-WFM12 VHF Wireless Lavalier / Lapel Microphone System
* High-band VHF operation for superior sound
* Wide compatibility: smartphones, DSLRs, camcorders, audio recorders, PCs, etc.
* Compander-free system assures the delivery of high-quality audio
* 12 switchable frequencies for interference-free operation
* Two MIC jacks for transmitter
* Automatically matched frequency for receiver
* Volume control wheel
* Real-time monitoring capability with included earphone
* Detachable and flexible antenna with rotating 360° function
* Antenna can be positioned for best reception
* Receiver and transmitter are each powered by two AA batteries
* Compact and easy to use
* Operation range up to 40m away without obstacles
Operation Frequencies: 204-215MHZ Modulation Frequency: DQPSK Channels: 12
Modulation Sensitivity: 6 mVinput for full deviation Battery: LR6/AA size alkaline battery(not included) Current Consumption: 160 mA Dimensions: 102×62.0×44.7mm(4.0"×2.4"×1.8") Antenna Length: 142mm(5.6") Weight: 80g(2.8 oz)without battery
Reception Sensitivity: 2μV for 30dB S/N Output Connector: 3.5mm(1/8")TRS Battery: LR6/AA size alkaline battery(not included) Current Consumption: 140mA Dimensions: 102×62.0×44.7mm(4.0"×2.4"×1.8") Antenna length: 142mm(5.6") Weight: 80g(2.8 oz)without battery