This upgraded UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System is designed to capture audio for live sound, ENG, broadcast and film, talk shows, conferences etc.
Boya's BY-WM8 Pro-K1 system consists of one bodypack transmitter (TX8 Pro), one camera-mount receiver (RX8 Pro), and one omnidirectional lavalier microphone. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a 3.5mm (1/8") to XLR output cable, a 3.5mm to 3.5mm output cable, and carrying case.
The camera-mountable receiver features a wide-switching RF bandwidth, an easy-to-read LCD display and a 3.5mm headphone jack for real-time monitoring. And the bodypack transmitter is equipped with a crystal-controlled PLL synthesizer, a muting function, a 3.5mm input and a 3.5mm line-in jack.
Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K1 UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System
* Compander for high quality and clear sound
* Dual-channel wireless receiver
* 48 UHF channels
* Adjustable mono and stereo mode
* Plug and record functionality
* One mic input and one line input for transmitter
* Selectable mute function
* Easy to read LCD displays
* Automatic LCD-locked function
* Monitoring sound by headphone output (receiver)
* Operation range can reach up to 100m
* More than 6 hours continuous operation
* Transmitter and receiver each powered by 2x AA batteries