Deity's V-Mic D4 DUO lets you capture the story you want to tell from every angle. With its unique dual-capsule design, it allows you to record the audio coming from behind the camera in full fidelity. It weighs only 40g which makes it one of the lightest compact camera microphones on the market.
The VMic D4 DUO has a 3.5mm AUX input that bypasses audio from the rear capsule and sends it to the right channel of your camera. No longer do you need to carry around bulky camera mixers or hard-to-find stereo splitter cables. All of that is built into the microphone. No batteries are needed: the V-Mic D4 DUO runs completely off of the 3V Plug-In Power provided by your camera’s microphone jack.
Deity Microphones and Rycote partnered up to create a custom thermoplastic polyester shock mount for the V-Mic D4 DUO that is stiff enough to support the weight and keep the microphone balanced but also prevents camera handling noise from being transferred to the microphone.
Do More, Carry Less
- Dual cardioid pickup patterns for directional sound capture in front and behind the camera
- Low-noise circuitry for high-quality speech and dialogs
- Aux input for lavaliers microphones or wireless receivers
- Powered via plug-in power from the camera
- Compact and lightweight at 1.4 oz
- 3.5mm TRS coiled output cable for DSLR/mirrorless camera or portable recorder
- Rycote Lyre shockmount with camera shoemount
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded mounting options
- 2 x faux-fur windscreens
Deity V-Mic D4 DUO Dual-Capsule Micro Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
- Dual cardioid pickup patterns
- Low noise circuitry
- AUX input for lavaliers microphones or wireless receivers
- Custom Rycote Lyre shock mount
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ threaded mounting options
- Durable metal body and low weight of only 40g
- Rotational cold shoe lock features 8 cable management slots