Lastolite's Large TriGrip 120cm reflector 3731 is double-sided: silver on one side, white on the other. It features a moulded handle with securing strap, allowing even more accurate positioning of the reflector with one hand which means that light can be directed to all those awkward spots, e.g. under the chin and eyes, without the need for stands or supports. The securing straps also allow you to support the reflector without actually gripping the handle, reducing the pressure on your wrist and fingers when held for prolonged periods. As no stand is necessary it is perfect for location work. Hold the TriGrip with just one hand, or hold two, one in each hand. Collapses down to 51cm.
Lastolite 3731 Large TriGrip Reflector Silver/White 120cm
Weight 828 g Comes With Fabric Bag Yes Diameter 120 cm In Bag - Depth 5 cm Length 132 cm In Bag - Height 50 cm Open Size (Fabric from handle to opposite side) 120 cm Shape Triangular Surface Silver, White Weight - In Bag 1.1 kg Weight 0.83 kg Width 137 cm In Bag - Width 50 cm
- A different surface on each side giving you more creative options.
Lifetime Rim Guarantee
- If the rim breaks or comes apart the item will be fixed free of charge.
Triple Re-Enforced Stitch Line
- Over 30 stitches per inch ensures steel rims won't be popping out of the rim tape.
Double Coated Reflective Surfaces
- Ensures reflective surfaces won't crack or split after numerous uses.
Collapses To One Third Of Original Size
- In seconds the item closes down to a convenient size for portability and storage.
- For easier storage and transport.
- An ergonomic hand grip to enable ease of use and precise control.