The Pro Light Collection includes camera rain protectors for those who are looking for protection in addition to camera bags.
The Pro Light Camera Element Cover RC-1 protects your large camcorder (such as Sony PDW-750 or PXW-X500) from rain, snow and other weather elements. This waterproof video rain cover slips over your equipment and stands up to even the heaviest downpour. Made from RipStop material, you can easily see the camera controls through the crystal clear thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) panels. An open vent on the underside not only allows for airflow but gives you the opportunity to connect a tripod. Even if you’re just looking for a cover to protect your camcorder from dust while it’s in storage, this will do the trick, and ensure that your camera remains protected, extending its life and making sure that when you go to use your camera again it will be in the condition you left it in.
* Video camera rain cover made from waterproof RipStop material
* Suitable for protecting large camcorders
* Protects against dust and rain
* Camera controls easily viewable through crystal clear panels
* Open vent on underside allows for airflow and use with a tripod
Manfrotto MB PL-RC-1 Pro Light Video Camera Element Cover RC-1
- Open vent on underside allows for airflow and use with a tripod
- Video camera rain cover made from waterproof RipStop material
- Camera controls easily viewable through crystal clear panels
- Suitable for protecting large camcorders
- Protects against dust and even the heaviest of downpours