The PolarPro Cinema Series Shutter Collection for Mavic 2 Pro includes ND4, ND8, and ND16 filters to control camera shutter speed without changing colour profile. Neutral density filters reduce shutter speed in bright conditions to help you create smooth cinematic aerial videos.
PolarPro filters thread on in place of the stock DJI UV filter, for easy installation and correct gimbal balance, and are built with AirFrame construction, producing filters that are fluidly compatible with the Mavic 2 gimbal system. Each filter features Cinema Series production grade multi-coated glass to meet the demands of prosumers and professionals alike. Built to get the most detail from the Mavic 2's camera, Shutter Collection ND filters help you control camera shutter speed to capture pure cinematic gold.
PolarPro product no: M2P-CS-SHUTTER
PolarPro Mavic 2 Pro Filters Cinema Series Shutter Collection
ND4, Mavic 2 Pro Filters,
ND8, Mavic 2 Pro Filters,
ND16 Mavic 2 Pro Filters,
Stock UV Tool,
- Starter-level collection precisely engineered for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Neutral density filters reduce shutter speed while maintaining neutral colour profile
- Cinema Series glass: low refractive index, colour neutrality, perfect target transmission
- Multi-coated: anti-reflection, anti-water, anti-oil, scratch-resistant
- Magnetic filter case with easier filter access and visibility
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty guarantees against any damage to the gimbal or camera caused by filters