Unique 180˚ world with 8mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye CS II
This fish-eye lens expresses distortion of field effectively. Hybrid aspherical lens and Ultra Multi Coating technology are used to minimize flare and ghost to deliver a stunning optical performance. Petal hood is detachable.
* Hybrid aspherical lens (H-ASP)
* 180˚ wide angle
* Ultra Multi Coating (UMC)
* With chip to assist Auto Exposure (AE)
Samyang 8mm F3.5 HD features a detachable lens hood, otherwise it's the same, optically and mechanically, as the previous version. It is built for APS-C, but can also be used on full frame cameras with the lens hood detached. On full frame cameras, this fish-eye lens gives a wide field of view, making it ideal for panoramas and 3D virtual tours. Fish-eye lenses are also popular for special effects use where distortion and field curvature, exaggerated perspective, or extreme depth of field are desired. The optical construction of the lens is 10 elements placed in 7 optical groups, with an aspherical hybrid lens. This is a specialist lens, affordable to every photographer.
Samyang 8mm F3.5 UMC Fish-eye CS II Lens AE Chip for Nikon (HD)
- Ultra-wide angle lens covering up to 180°.
Minimized Flare and Ghost Effects with Ultra Multi Coating
- By reducing the impact of flares and ghosting effects in your pictures while ensuring excellent image quality and contrast from the center to the periphery, it offers crystal clear, sharp image quality.
Smooth Focus Ring
- Smooth focusing ensures precise control and produces images with incredible sharpness, making it the ideal choice for indoor and night shooting