The Yi Static 1080p Smart Home Camera 3 ensures you’ll always have peace of mind while you’re away from your home. It features H.264 video coding technology, dedicated Yi Cloud online storage, 24/7 access via the Yi Home App, abnormal sound identification, two-way communication, and a variety of smart technology to make accessing videos easier than ever before.
Keep view of your home in your pocket with the Yi Static 1080p Smart Home Camera 3. It’s H.264 video coding technology optimizes the compression of your videos, helping you store higher quality videos. Your footage is stored securely on our dedicated Yi Cloud online so you’ll never lose irreplaceable videos. The Yi Smart Home Camera 3 encrypts and securely uploads up to 30 days of footage to the Cloud. Stay connected 24/7 with an intuitive Yi Home App, which means you will always have peace of mind while you’re away from your home.
The Yi Smart Home Camera 3 can identify abnormal sounds within a range of 16 feet. When detecting sounds the device will send a six-second alert tone to your mobile phone, ensuring you’re instantly alerted to unusual activities. You can also set up a timer for using the camera only when needed, saving energy for an eco-friendly smart home. Two-way voice calls allow you to communicate instantly with loved ones, even when you’re not at the home or office.
The smart human detection technology avoids “false positives” caused by flying insects, pets, and light to activate warnings only when necessary. It can even tell the difference between a real person and a picture! Conversely, smart human recognition technology searches through your videos in the Yi Cloud in order to identify matching footage, allowing you to watch it directly. Finding the right footage has never been this fast or easy. If you’re viewing videos manually, you can browse up to 32x faster in the Yi Cloud.
Setting Up Your Camera With Yi Home App
- Install Yi Home App and create a Yi Home Account
- Turn your camera on and select the ‘+’ icon in Yi Home App to add your camera
- Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
- Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
- Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
- If the connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again
- YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported
- Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
- Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
- Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length
Yi Smart Home 3 Static 1080p 107 Micro SD Slot Camera White
- 1080p HD Video feed
- Wide-angle camera lens
- Night vision with enhanced IR LEDs
- Two-way audio
- Voice command activation
- Versatile magnetic stand
- AI-powered real-time activity alerts
- Motion detection and human recognisation
- Abnormal sound detection
- Supports SD card storage of up to 128GB